1) Have you ever used a dating site? Which one?
2) Did you have any success finding someone?
3) What was your strategy when using the site?
4) How long did it take you to match with someone interesting?
5) Based on your experience which site would you recommend?
6) In your opinion, is it easier to find someone the old fashion way? or through the internet?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes, OkCupid and Plenty of Fish
2. I went on about 20 first dates from OKC. I had met someone on POF and we dated for about 3 months but I just recently broke up with him. So I would say that I haven't had much success yet.
3. I didn't really have a strategy, I messaged guys and also responded to ones that messaged me.
4. Like I said before, I had several first dates so finding somebody interesting wasn't hard. But once you meet in person you realize you don't actually have any chemistry.
5. I liked both OKC and POF, they both have their pro's and con's.
6. Honestly it's hard to meet someone both through the internet and the old fashion way. The old fashion way is hard because people are afraid of rejection. It's also hard through the internet because people portray themselves differently online and also you won't know if you have any chemistry till you meet in person. All you can do is just keep trying, both ways, and eventually you will meet someone.1