What is the craziest thing you have done to get a girl?

Guys what is the craziest thing to get a girls attention (get her number & a date)? Girls you can answer this as well to what guys did to get your number.

How did it work out for you in the end? I have put a question up about a girl that works at a gym that I was temporarily due to renovations to the one I can normally go to (due to my plan). I am supposed to go back to my normal gym this week. I was thinking of acting ignorant to that fact and show up at the gym with the girl I like and then ask her for her number and a date? I don't know if this is too stalkerish or crazy. I don't even know if I will get the chance (if guys are there talking to her or she is talking to her coworker).

What Girls Said 2

• I was sailing once in a lake and next thing you know, this guy in the distance jumps in the water. I didn't think anything of it until I realized he was swimming closer and closer to me. I ended up stopping and looking and he finally made, and lifted himself aboard and was puffing out of breath. I had never seen him in my life. I was like, "Hello?" Then he said when he finally composed himself, "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I just had to talk to you because I probably will never see you again."

I know have that guy befriended on Facebook, lol.

• I used to work as a cashier, this guy who was a regular customer of the store, leaves the store, then calls few mns after; manager gets the phone, she says this guy who just left is asking about his credit card, I was like what...who..(freaking out);he's practically telling my manager that he left his card at the store, with me; customers had to gives us their credit card to process it on a laptop not a regular cc machine, so it could happen (even though it never happend) that a customer forget their cc.

Anyhow I get the phone , he knew my name because I worked there, he introduces himself, and asks me if I would go out with him, then he gave me his phone number, I never wrote the number, never called, never went out with the guy, even though he was a decent guy, but I had a crush on someone else.

But I was really impressed by his effort, I blushed, bursted in laughter while I was talking on the, blushed, I was really flattered...so point is whatever you do even if she doesnot like you will definitely flatters her ;)

What Guys Said 0