Should I contact her again?

Ok so this girl and I started talking at a party one night. I was vibing her, I didn't get her number that night because my phone is f***ing up. However we started messaging each other on FB. I ended up asking her on a date and she agreed with me, helped me schedule it and everything. She tried to give me her number before that and I had to explain why I didn't get her number/can't text her(broken phone) Two hours before the date she canceled it saying that she was stuck on campus.

So I'm confused lol I've never been good with girls, I thought she was feeling me. She said she rode with a friend to class and is stuck. Which is very possible I know, and more then likely is. I said "lol OK, no problem maybe next time:)" and she said "Definitely! Rain check. Literally. Because it's pouring" (it was raining yesterday)

So I'm wondering, I thought I would just let her reschedule, you know not say anything to her til she talks to me. Then the next day we bump into each other at a friends house. She acted fine as did i. Twice we ended up talking alone. She told me what happened and everything. It was all good.

So should I try to talk to her and talk about something we talked about last and not saying anything about the date or anything. OR should I just not say anything to her unless we are at the same place by chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• My two cents. Try to ask her on a date again, or to re-schedule the date. If she really wasn't feeling ya, I feel like she would have just said she's talking to someone right now, or just got out of a relationship, or that she's not ready for one now, those usual blow off kinda sayings, of "it's not you its me," but more nicely said. If you try and she bails/ or whatever again, the balls in her court and if her excuse is legit she'd make a little more effort, like, " hey how about that raincheck" ya know? So really it up to you to give her a second chance.

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Try to ask her out by confirming her schedule when she doesn't have any class. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for you. Ask her when she's available and hopefully she'll reschedule on her own pace. Wish you all the best of luck.

• Oh I'm pretty sure she is waiting for you to reshedule the date, she doesn't want to seem clingy and pressure you on a date, you must ask her out again!

• I'd say she is most certainly waiting on you, if she wasn't interested I doubt she would have bothered to explain twice as to why she didn't make the first date... you should just say .." hey, I'm free such an such a day, what about you"

see what she comes back with :)

• dude just ask her out, she's waiting on you :)

What Guys Said 0