I think its officially over

So I've been trying to give the girl I've been talking to time and we really like each other a lot like were both happy when were together she had recently came out a 3 year relationship with her first love ex that cheated on her me and this girl been talking already for one month give or take she told me she needed time cause its been 2 months since her breakup she wanted to take things slow with me but I kept pushing her and I messed up I asked her for one more chance cause I know I can do it I can wait for her and give her time but now I feel like I lost her and she won't text me nomore what should I do? I asked one of my close friends he's 47 so he has experience and I'm 22 and she's 20 she really likes me and is trying to give me a chance but I kept pushing it telling her I can't wait I really want to be with you but now I feel like I messed up and told her I couldn't wait what should I do guys? My 47 friend told me don't text or call her give her tme and space and if she texts you or calls you within 3 weeks that means she misses you if she doesn't she never really did like me..

yeah its officially done here what she told me : Just please stop writing to me you want me to be honest there you have it don't wait for me I don't want to be with you what we had yea it was nice but it's not like we were dating or even dating for years you act like we were just chill you'll find someone else. That's it it's over well I don't want to give you another chance were done-.- Julian just leave me alone. I screwed up she really liked me to what should I do guys I feel like sh*t :(

this sucks so bad man I really liked her a lot and now she wants me to leave her alone I felt complete with her like I could do anything with her :/

I want to know something if she really likes me but she doesn't want to talk to me anymore maybe when she forgets her pasts and is ready to date think she will give me a chance in the future again if she really did like me?

heres the last thing she told me last night: Just please stop writing to me you want me to be honest there you have it don't wait for me I don't want to be with you what we had yea it was nice but it's not like we were dating or even dating for years you act like we were just chill you'll find someone else. That's it it's over well I don't want to give you another chance were done-.- Julian just leave me alone.
@update maybe if she really does like me she will come back and text me when she's ready?
on the good note she keeps liking my instagram pictures and Facebook so maybe there is hope cause I've never seen her like any other guys pictures ? :D I won't text her or talk to her anymore see what happens in about 3 weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, learn what a sentence is. That is the longest sentence I've ever read. That was painful lmao.

Secondly, don't contact her. If she wants you, she'll come back to you. I'm sorry but from a girl's perspective, what you did was really off putting. After a break up like that, she was probably pretty broken and was trying to put herself back together to be whole again. Being pushed is the last thing she needed and I'm not surprised that she resents you. If she really liked you, she'll come back to you. But don't contact her. Contacting her will only make things worse.

You also have to consider that there's a possibility that you were a rebound, and she realized that she doesn't really like you.

I would leave her alone, listen to your friend.

• Sorry I was on my phone it was being retarded ha ha ! Anyways she told me in my face and always told me during when talked that she felt great with me and she felt really comfortable she was so happy with me. But now from what she told me she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore and she doesn't want to be with me anymore something still tells me not to give up but I don't know this is coming from a guys point of view. Her family loves me and her mom and dad wanted us to get together but like I said she

• well she knows I still like her but I'm not texting her or nothing I'm just saying she said she was going to call me in a bit its been 2 hours so yeah I'm not texting her or calling her tho let see if she really like me or not?

• Good luck :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Well you have one of 2 options, you can either leave her alone completely like what your friend says, or you can continue being so persistent and annoy her so much so that she just goes out with you to shut you up, and then you have your foot in the door ;)

Or you can try both.. First leave her alone for a month and then be so annoying, I don't think you have anything to loose?

Goodluck :)

What Guys Said 3

• give her space... if she really likes you she will come to you when she's ready. be her friend if possible but only that. you can't force the issue

• i don't even think she wants to talk to me anymore at all but if she likes me like she said shell come back I hope :/

• maybe write her a note (email or snail mail) and just say sorry I pushed. I have strong feelings for you, but I think I was neglecting your feelings. I want to respect your wishes and give you your space, but know I am and will always be here for you... something along those lines to let her know you messed up and you know it. you will give her space but if she needs you are there for her

• on the good note she keeps liking my instagram pictures so maybe there is hope cause I've never seen her like any other guys pictures ? :D I won't text her or talk to her anymore see what happens in about 3 weeks

• Sounds like she wasn't really interested, she is 20 year old girl, she has no idea what she wants.

You are 22. Move on.

• me and her also had sex and she said she felt comfortable with me and see us going places. maybe I was just a rebound ? :(

• You screwed up the moment you decided to wait at all. You should NEVER need to wait on a girl who really likes you. You're wrong..she does not really like you. Then you messed up even more, by saying you can't wait to be with her. I could have told you after your first sentence this was never going to work out. Delete her number and move on.

• @ update...I tried to tell you bro. What you do next is easy. Delete her number. Find other chicks. Never wait on a woman again, unless you're married to her. You be in charge of how you want to be treated in the future relationships. No waiting around. If you don't like what a girl says, or how she acts...laugh it off, and move on to the next one. No more wasting time! Good luck.

• You're welcome. Yeah, the sex was just to make herself feel better. It obviously didn't mean she was in to you. Look on the bright side. At least she judged you after the sex! Most guys would love to be in your shoes.

• she just was still hurt from her ex from 3 years it was only 2 months since her breakup with him she was just still hurt in my opinion to be honest and when me and her had sex she told me I don't do this at all I just feel really comfortable with you and happy with you (Me) I guess she was still just hurt and I didn't give her time.