Should I continue to date him?

I recently met this guy online. We went to 3 dates and I always offer to pay my share. He accepted. I don't mind to pay my share but it bothers me. What are your thoughts?

What Guys Said 2

• when you mean "pay your share", I'm assuming you mean that by paying for yourself on a date... You kinda contradict yourself too, you say "I don't mind to pay my share" and then you finish the sentence with "but it bothers me"...

Which one is it?

• she said she "always OFFERS to pay her share." What she is trying to say is she doesn't want to come across as a golddigger that expects him to pay so she offers - pretty standard for the intellegent woman. Most guys will pay anyway but it looks good on her behalf to at least try.

SO what I think she is saying is she wants him to at least attempt to pay a few times

• well PeaceHere, noticing that "OFFERS" isn't located anywhere in the title or her question, what made you think of that?

• Oh, I see. Had to read it a second time. My mistake. Wish there was a delete button...

• He probably figures you're okay with it. Maybe you want a more chivalrous guy.

What Girls Said 0