Girls:if a guy you're starting to date has a lot of guns......

i have a lot of guns and knives because I sell then (legally) I sell guns at gun shows for extra cash...is it a turnoff or even scary?

id say I have about thirty guns at any one time and 10 knives...tht is just an average...

and guys do you own guns/knives?

• I ifnd it attractive to own guns
  • I am scared if a partner has guns
  • I am indifferent to either side
  • I am a guy and own guns
  • I am a guy and do not own guns...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care. I own guns too. I think it's attractive, I love going to the range to shoot with my boyfriend:)

• yea tht always a fun time too bad its so expensive now... :/

• Haha yeah, that would probably be a bit more difficult. Bullets are just so damn expensive and actually getting hard to find where I live.

• yea I've been buying in bulk...so I have a pretty decent stock to sell/use when the market gets scarce again...

What Girls Said 7

• I voted C. It doesn't bother me. As long as he knows how to use them and all the proper safety precautions, etc, it's not an issue. One of my exes was into guns and I'd often help him out by hunting down some more rare parts and making calls, visiting gunsmiths, etc.

• nice :D

• Nice job dude, haha. I'd do the same thing in your position. I just don't have any guns personally, so there's no real point to keep ammo around unless I was going to re-sell it lol.

• yea its definitely a way to make some extra cash...

• I wouldn't want to date a guy who has a lot of weapons. They could be used against me. People are crazy as hell nowadays.

• Um I am not much of a gun person

• okay but would you date someone who was?

• I guess I would give them a chance, if nothing freaky happened it would be fine.

• nice a lot of people I know started out disliking guns because of ll the bad media hype they get from the anti gun nazis but once they knew actual people tht were into the culture and realized tht 99.9999%of people tht like guns are level headed self reliant individuals and tht guns aren't scary if you don't treat them like the people tht do mass murders..they started to accept them and some even started shooting !

• It wouldn't bother me. Everyone needs a hobby

• i'd be a little scared

• scared to the point you would break up/not date?

• Maybe not that scared, but that would work against him. He'd have to make up for it in other areas

• I own guns too so I don't think I would care unless he was bipolar and owned them.

• hmm fair enough...mental diseases and guns don't mix haha

• I wouldn't care

• soo C? or you don't care like it wouldn't scare you at all and youd almost feel safer?

• No, guns don't scare me.

What Guys Said 4

• I still say guns are for p******. Too cowardly to put themselves at risk so they gotta fight from a far away vantage point. Same goes for any ranged weaponry like crossbows, bows, bombs, etc.

• ahh so how do you fight then?

• yea still nice to have for the ones you do see ha ha

and its not racism if tht is literally what's going on I love how people tht live in ll white neighborhoods always are the ones to call racism...when the don't experience the actuality of black America...i mean I know blacks tht hate black people and basically say tht they're ruining America haha...

• I don't live in a white neighborhood at all. I don't go around claiming "da blacks are robbing and shooting and assaulting everyone" though.

• I don't own any guns and my dad owns a bb gun.

• hmm well do you want to own guns or do they scare you?

• I would never own guns and I am not scared of them.

• I don't know any girls personally that have a problem with it. I have a whole gun cabinet full of guns since I'm a hunter and shooting enthusiast.

• nice man what do you hunt?

• Whitetail deer mostly.

• nice what's the biggest one youve gotten mine was like three years ago eight point but like 200+...still eating on it lol

• 2nd Amendment right, so no one can complain about it at all.

• ur right they shouldn't but they do :/...with all the media casting a horrid light on my side job its almost depressing like why would you take away a fun hobby just because some crazy f***ers kill ppl...

• Everyone who's young jumps on the "save the world" bandwagon, so I don't completely fault them for that. But, I do have a major issue with people who aren't even old enough to vote projecting their viewpoints on impressionable people who may not totally know how to vote or what they're voting for. We are in this mess in America because the people in charge were elected for the wrong reasons and without knowledge.

• yea for sure like some of the sh*t tht got through (NSA and Obamacare) is just f***ed up and shouldnt...