At what age were you most interested in dating?

Im 19 right now and have never really been interested, I think this is standard, what when were you most interested in dating or are you like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to start dating when I was 15.

What Girls Said 9

• I thought about it whenever I felt lonely. I never did much about it, though. That was probably the period between 15-18.

• Most people become interested in dating WAY earlier than 19. That's nowhere near standard. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don't remember NOT being interested in boys. I was interested in dating when I was 12, but didn't really start until about age 18. I didn't have my first "real boyfriend" until about a year and a half ago, when I was 20.

• I'm 18 right now but when I was 16 I wanted a boyfriend because every body had one. Everyone around me still has a boyfriend and all that lovey dovey love but I don't care I guess as you grow older the things that you decided between what You need and what you want

• Around freshmen year of high school. I would say I was around 14-15 years old. I'm done liking guys now though. So draining and a pain in the ass.

• 13-16. Fortunately I'm not interested anymore.

• Like 13 :p

• I'm just like you. I turned 20 a few months ago and have never been interested in dating. All the female relatives I have at my age have pretty much been dating since the age of like 12 or something. Or have been married/parents by that age. I kinda feel like its not standard because of the people around me. But whatever I'm still not really interested in it. I have enough to worry about with college and work and other stuff so I guess it'll change when that right person comes along.

• 15 now at 22 I've gone on dates and stuff but nothing that became more.

• 16

What Guys Said 4

• Like actual DATING (and not just wanting sex)? I guess when I was 22~23 and started going to bars alot. I met a lot of different types of girls and they all intrigued me to the point I realized "hey, I want to DATE these girls, get to know them."

So either 22~23 or right now at 29 now that I have the means to start dating again (single and have a well-paying job - haven't had that combo since I was...23 lol).

• I'm 22 and still not. I prefer hanging around with escorts

• 15-16. I wasn't really interested in "dating" just female attention.Now even though I am not as girl crazy, I still want to date but I want an actual relationship, not just someone to make me feel less lonely.

• Whatever age my balls dropped really. Like 13?