If a date left their purse at your house would you look at it?

I just thought about this haha, would ou get curious and checkout what they keep with them? What if you found their phone, would you check their texts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, why does my man have a purse c:

Especially if it were cute, I'd be like 'oh babe, I thought it was for me'

• Its a satchel...

• I would never look in his man satchel.

:) that's his man satchel. Lol if I saw some chocolate in there, I won't lie, I might take it.

wrong...I know...

What Guys Said 3

• No, I know what is in a girls purse generally, and sometimes you may find something you didn't want to.

• No. I respect people's privacy. I would just put the purse someplace where I won't forget to take it with me if I am gonna run into her.

• No I wouldn't. As d***ish as I can be, I'm respectful of boundaries and would give her the same privacy I expect from her. Of course when dealing with young women, that is almost never reciprocated.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, their a "date". Not your spouse, significant other, soul-mate. And even if that was the case, that's really rude and an invasion of privacy. No need for snooping and being nosy.

• if this were a guy and his wallet, I wouldnt

• Yes because I'm nosey.

I wouldn't mention anything to this person it'd be my little secret.

Can't hold anything against him that I do find because we aren't together,