Opinions on kissing!

What kind of kissing do you like? Do you like it slower or fast pace? Open mouth or not? When is it acceptable to kiss someone? Would you kiss on the first date? Have you ever dated a bad kisser? How many people have you kissed?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Quick kisses.

2. Multiple slow quick kisses.

3. Closed please!

4. Whenever you won't get arrested for it and they won't beat you for it!

5. Probably not.

6. Yes!

7. I have no idea. I mean I kiss a lot of people, just not on the lips, and not always romantically, you know?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Soft kisses

2. Slower

3. Open mouth

4. When we're both comfortable

5. Yes and I've done it in the past (although only with guys I was friends with before dating)

6. No but I've dated better kissers than others

7. I've kissed 9 guys total

• Slow passionate kissing with the occasional hints of tongue and lip biting. Sexy sh*t.

• Slow kisses. Slow. And it depends, open mouth kisses can sometimes lead to more. It's okay to kiss anytime but just let the moment happen. And depends. And YES I HAVE. Annd besides my Mom and Dad, 10 people.

• Slow open mouth passionate kissing when we are alone but quick sweet kisses in public not on the first date My first kiss was awful and we weren't dating I have kissed 4 guys

• I never kiss on the first date.Yes I have had a terrible kisser.I would always start spitting after kissing him...AND I felt like my entire face was always wet! I've only kissed maybe 6 or 7 people.Slow open mouth works best.In my mind it is acceptable to kiss someone if I actually like them and they have earned it.I don't just randomly kiss people.I think that's disgusting.

• I like slower kisses.

• 1. Ummm not sure how to answer that honestly! ^^'

2. Slow preferably!

3. Eh, I guess it all depends. More often closed than open.

4. Mainly when we are alone, unless it's like a quick kiss if we're in public or something. I get embarrassed easily.

5. I have been kissed on a first date, but if it was me... I probably wouldn't.

6. Nope :)

7. Two people.