Would it encourage you to date someone....

If everyone thinks you would make a cute couple?

Including your friends/family?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be curious about her. I'd wonder why people thought we would make a cute couple and see if I observed that. I'd only ask her out if I was attracted to her on my own though. Now, if I already liked the girl and I said "hey, what do you think about her?" and they said that, yes, I would feel some encouragement.

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly, but I think you'd have to have some real feelings for the person before you even begin to entertain the thought! If there's no chemistry wouldn't matter if you looked cute together or not! Lol

• If everyone was so sure we were perfect for each other, it would make me more likely to take he opportunity to get to know him. But beyond that, I wouldn't date him solely because everyone else thought it was a good idea.

• If I actually liked the guy, yeah.

What Guys Said 2

• only if I was interested in the girl to begin with , I wouldn't go after a girl just cause other people though we'd look cute together

• I would look into it to try to see what they see but if there wasn't any chemistry then I wouldn't pursue it more.