What do girls think of dating a younger guy?

I am a 20 year old male and have a huge crush on a 25 year old girl. I really want to get to know her better, but I don't think many girls like younger guys. So, my question is: Girls: how old are you, and what's the youngest you would date? and for the Guys: Have you ever dated an older girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 16, two months from 17. I sully into older guys. My friends and family call me a gold digger for it. I am not really into to younger guys. 15 is probably how low I would go. Unless they really impressed me. Though I am all into age not mattering. So if I have feelings for them I won't count them out just because there like 14 or something.

What Girls Said 1

• For most of my life, I've been attracted to guys that are younger than me. I'm 18 and the youngest I would go would probably be 7 years younger (when I'm older...I'm not into 11 year olds). I just think anything past 10 years is creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• The girl I'm with right now is older than me by several years but she doesn't seem to have a problem being with me. If anything, I would say that in order for an older girl to be attracted to you, you have to be mature and have the mindset of an independent individual.