Spending time at his place?

He's a single father with custody of his child (2yrs old) and he's in the navy.

We've known each other for 7 months and finally met for the first time 2 weeks ago (due to issues with us working and him being deployed)

We're occasionally sexual in our texts. Sext flirting, I guess. (before we met) and we still are, but since we just met in person recently we're taking things slow. We like each other. He has NOT pushed me for anything and has been quite the gentleman.

I had two visits/dates at his house. I wouldn't really call them dates, we just talked and watched TV and/or movie.

He would be nervous and we'd sit next to each other and we'd hug (no kissing)

We have spoken about not being sexual in person yet until I feel safe with him (his words) and how he has a lot on his plate so he's not even worried about it/not his priority right now.

He always invites me over, enjoys my company and loves texting me.

Is this going a bad way? I wouldn't say we're dating because we still call each other "friends" but we flirt massively and know we both like each other.

Is spending time at his place going to eventually ruin anything regarding a relationship?

I'm 23, he's 26.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel comfortable with each other and you're not seeing other people, I'd say you two are OK. Things go a bad way when one or both of you feel uncomfortable. If you think this might be the case, talk to him. Tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels. IMHO, overanalyzing a relationship in your head, all by yourself, is a waste of time. Specially when you can ask and get your answer.

What Girls Said 0