Does he want to date me?

So I was on few meetings with a guy and what intrigues me is the fact that he often mentions something like: "there is this interesting film in cinema, I would like to watch it" or "I would like to go (there and there) but I have no one to accompany me or "I like eating in good restaurants with someone going there with me". There's no mentioning about me or question about whether I would go with him somewhere or not. Is it the way he shows his interest and suggests future dates? How should I react when I want to go out with him when he doesn't ask directly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just a bit shy or worried to ask you out directed to these places as you might not like them so he is fishing to see what kind of activities (dates) you will respond positively to to give him an idea. When he suggestions stuff you could just say yeh that sounds good or I want to watch that or eating there would be cool etc etc or could respond with yeh I would totally want to do that, then hopefully he will just ask if you want to go on said activity.

Pretty much just show interest in the suggestion and expand upon it (ask questions about said activity of place) to let him your intrigued and if he has any sense he should notice and ask you out haha. Failing that you could just turn the question around and ask shall we go together etc, but I can't see any reason why he wouldn't ask you to a place if you display interest in doing so.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes he is giving you hints that he wants to date you, although he should just ask directly.

Just be like "Oh me too, ill go with you sometime"

• What is the setting for these statements? Is it in a group? Is it with you alone?

• totally. He's dropping hints to gauge your interest.

My advice if you really do want to go out with him...start responding...otherwise if he has good sense, he'll move on.

• i can't understand his mentality

• Go with him, you´ll see...

• He's dropping hints like mad, and waiting to see some sort of reaction from you. If he doesn't get one, he'll stop doing it and move on to someone else.

What Girls Said 0