Am I dating my brother?

Okay so I started dating this guy and from the moment I met him I felt this really deep connection with him, almost as if I had known him for a while. (Sounds like some cheesy Nicholas sparks book but its the only way I can describe it). I figured it was love. Eventually he admitted to loving me and I told him that I love him as well. So I brought him home to meet my parents. After e left my parents told me that I had to stop dating him because he is my twin brother that they put up for adoption at birth. I naturally just assumed they didn't want me to be with him and asked why they had never brought it up before that I have a twin. They said they were going to tell me eventually but didn't know how to without upsetting me. So I asked how they knew it was him. They said that he still had the name they gave him at birth (first middle and last, they didn't give him out last name) and he looks just like my father did when he was our age.hiw do I tell him without him causing me of lying, because, lets begone at its not the most believable story. (By the way I am using my friends account.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• You have to sleep with him, have his baby, raise the baby to the age of 5. If the kid has any mental impairments or disorders he's probably your bother and that's just nnnnasssstyyyyyy.

• So I should put a child life in danger to find out if he's actually my brother? Makes sense -note the sarcasm-

• Why the hell wouldn't your parents tell you you had a twin brother, must be a ruse because they think he's not your type/ bad for the family. Does he have a bad job? or a certain ethnicity? etc etc

• He's a student and we have the same ethnicity. I do have to admit though, we do have a unsettling amount of similar characteristics and we have the same birthday, plus they knew he was adopted without me even telling them.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you ever ask him what is birthdate is? That there would give you a little more of an idea if he's really your brother or not.

If it is true, I think your parents should be the one to talk to him. After all, they're the ones who put you in thia position.

• just tell him