Do you think my ex-boyfriend meant to text me?

My ex-boyfriend and I last texted about three weeks ago. This past Friday he sent me a text that just said "?" and I responded with what, and then he said "Haha sorry. Hows it going. Wrong text out." Do you think that it was likely an accident or do you think he texted me on purpose?

Most Helpful Girl

• he is playing games,he put the bait out and you were hooked in..

What Guys Said 1

• Why has he still got your number in his phone ? It should of been delete like your relationship . Probley a " Booty " call for sex. Block his number problem solved .

What Girls Said 3

• I'd assume its an accident. I honestly wouldn't give a guy all that credit to think he "accidentally" texted me and then talked to you anyway. But you would really never know unless you asked him and he answered honestly.

And he may not have cared enough/you may not bother him enough for him to have deleted your number. I think it's similar to an ex still having pictures of you; just because he has them doesn't mean he still cares about you significantly.

• Hahahahaha that is totally NOT an accident. That "Hows it going" sounds as if he planned the whole scenario.

• It could be both, how can we know!?