How long does it take you to decide you want a girl as your girlfriend?

Guys, How many dates, weeks, months or years would it you to decide you want to be in a committed relationship with a girl? could you know after only 2 dates? Please also give an explanation as to why. Thanks! :)

*would it take you

Most Helpful Guy

• You know after just a few minutes, in most cases. Of course, the next minute, you might find out they are married or living with Don Trump...then you change your mind and quickly..

But you know if she's worthwhile or not pretty much instantly! Or you think you do..people CAN be wrong! Sometimes first impressions are a lot of wishful thinking.

What Guys Said 3

• probably a month

2 dates, probably not, but I would know if there's potential

• As long as there hasn't been any red flags by the end of the 2nd date, I know if I want to continue to pursue her anymore or not. I won't ever ask her to by by girlfriend. She has to bring up becoming exclusive herself, which normally occurs between 6 and 10 dates.

• It would take only a few hours or so of speaking.

• How could you know so fast?

• Yeah, basically. But even then it's not guaranteed. I'm just talking about potential.

What Girls Said 1

• For guys it takes four years. For women like two weeks.