Help decide between two band names please!!!?!?!!?!?!

ok so we've eliminated some of the other choices which sucked

and now we are left with 2

they are

Barriers To Entry

and

At Ends Meet

(if you pick at ends meet then pick at ends meet or when ends meet or till ends meet or something like that because I know at can be replaced with other words I just can't ind some good ones ) thanks

please more people answer
we are a band that's pop/punk, power pop, indie rock

that sounds like all time low or hit the lights or brand new or ftsk

Most Helpful Girl

• i like At Ends Meet it would be a great name for your band, and besides most people get a song title out of there band name and that would make a great song title, unless you guys like Barriers To Entry more than you can just use at ends meet for a song title so you get a use of both.

What Girls Said 6

• Barriers to Entry sounds more badass so that would be my vote.

• i would have to say... -thinking- barriers to entry. I can't think of anymore for Ends Meet... sorry. but I would have to say go for the one you think is best. or barrier to ends meet. just choose the one that works for you.

• barriers to entry suits your band type more... try combining the two? mightn't work but its a suggestion

• Barriers To Entry, most definitely.

• At ends meet deff

• Barriers To Entry sounds more boo-ya! At Ends Meet sounds more like a boyband like NSYNC to me. So my vote is Barriers to Entry

What Guys Said 1