What will happen between us?

So my ex and I dated for a month and a few days and he was like my other half (fast I know) but we just clicked and we hung out almost everyday. he would always tell me "i so happy with you" "you're perfect" "i hope we stay together for a long time" but I had no idea that 5 days before we started talking he just broke up with his ex an they dated for 4 years.. but he starting acting weird for like a week then he never wanted to hang out. And after like a week of that he told me that we need to take a break an that it wasn't me and he was breaking down and just needed to be by himself so he can get his stuff together. It's been almost a month and I've heard nothing. I've tried asking him what was going on but he never responded.. And he still has pictures of us on Instagram and stuff. And I just don't know what to Think about it.. I just know that I'm super upset and I don't wanna feel like this anymore but no matter what I do he won't talk to me.. What is he thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just wants to go through withdrawal from the prior relationship. Being with somene else makes it difficult for him to get over what happened, and he doesn't want his regrets to poison your friendship.

Don't pressure him..he isn't ready, and you have to accept that. Stay in touch, answer him if he seems to want you to respond to messages..but let him go through his memories and sort them out!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• he is probably trying to make it work with the ex..when a guy disappears from a female you can bet he is busy w another,he was on a rebound with u..hes a douche bag for misleading u.

• Sorry to be blunt... Let him go, he's already gone. If he wanted you he'd have you. We women read all sorts of stuff into instagram, Facebook, etc. He's a guy they don't think like that.