Why do guys try to avoid dating a girl in the army ?

My brother was engaged to this girl in the army. He didn't wanna say yes but after the 2 weeks combative training she came back aggressive. people was telling him after Afghanistan she is really gonna be aggressive. They say a military person should always date a person in the military if they ain't already married to a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• yep, I avoid them like the plague. Pretty much any girl that's currently enlisted in military service. It's not just because they've been in combat and might have issues. It's the constant moving around. I used to be in the Navy, that kinda of life is tough on any relationship. You're S.O. military responsibility's always come first, no exceptions.

What Guys Said 5

• you already mentioned it. it's not just for men it goes both ways. obviously it's not a steadfast rule but it is understandable if people may have that notion about military people. maybe not fair but is a reasonable concern

• He didn't want to say yes? Are you saying she proposed to him? Also when you said "she came back aggressive" does that mean she was really flirty with him?

Me personally I wouldn't mind dating a woman in the military. Look at the this woman here link

• I would avoid it, as most people who come back from war and totally different than before they went to war.

• The same reason you already mentioned

• Since when is there a trend of men avoiding women in the Army?

What Girls Said 0