Ladies do you kiss guys you don't want to go all the way with?

I've kissed a few women and did not go all the way as in intercourse. I want to know do you kiss guys you don't want to have intercourse with? If so why would you lead him on?

news for the future if you don't want to go all the way with a guy don't kiss him because, some guys won't take no for an answer. I'm not saying all of us are like that because, I'm not. I'm just making a point and giving you something to think about before you put yourself in a situation like that. I pray that none of you ever end up in a situation like that ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, no. If I'm kissing a guy, it's because I'm interested, either purely sexually, or romantically AND sexually. So eventually [and this may not even be a long period of time], I do want to have sex with them, and usually end up doing so at some point. If I'm not interested at all, I'll do my best to avoid kissing a guy if he tries to initiate it.

But we need to get one thing straight. Kissing a guy does not mean he's entitled to any other parts of my body other than what I'm offering up right then and there in a kiss. I should not have to be concerned about a guy getting 'too turned on' and 'not taking no for an answer'. That's f.ucking stupid. Consenting to a kiss is not consenting to sex. Kissing a guy, even if I DIDN'T want to have sex, is not 'leading him on', because I haven't promised or implied anything, and if I'm not planning on getting sexual right then, I tend to make that pretty clear. People sometimes kiss just for the sake of kissing, because they enjoy it, it's intimate and nonsexual. It doesn't HAVE to be nonsexual obviously, but a guy should not assume that every kiss he gets from a girl is sexual in nature. That's HIS mistake if he believes that, not hers. He's the one making the assumption and jumping to conclusions, and what he chooses to do with that judgement is his issue.

What Girls Said 18

• I would be willing to kiss a guy much more easily than I would be willing to have sex with a guy. I feel like kissing should happen in every relationship and that sex should only happen in the ones that have lasted a long time (for me, anyway. I don't give a damn what other people do). I feel like sex is more serious than kissing and should be saved for a serious relationship. Kissing is legitimately harmless and fun.

• Actually it can cause harm because, some people act like they don't know what (no) means.

• Seriously? How is that our f***ing fault? Guys need to learn how consent works. "Yes" at one stage doesn't mean "yes" to everything. Don't blame the victim for the things a**hole entitled rapists do.

• I'm saving sex for marriage. Haha I'm still gonna kiss the guys I date. :P I'm attracted to all the boys I kiss and if we end up married, sure I'll have sex with him. but I don't have sex with every boy I kiss.

• you shouldn't play with fire because the right one can get you I know guys who take virginities all the time like drinking water. So you better be careful and stop playing around.

• I wasn't talking about waiting for marriage I was talking about playing around kissing guys. It might be your plans to wait but not theirs and that's where the problem lies. You can't keep kissing guys and think that nobody can get you without marrying you. If you like a guy and think you love him enough all it takes is a little alcohol and game and he'll get you.

• I'm not stupid. I don't drink much and I don't drink anything I don't get myself. No amount of charm from a guy will get me in bed before marriage. And I'm even certified in self defense in case a guy tries to force me.

But yeah. I don't believe for a second that kissing a guy (who I'm dating) will lead to him raping me.

• Kissing is a completely separate experience from sex. I kiss because I feel like kissing. That doesn't always mean I'm horny. And even if I was, that doesn't mean I want to have sex. If I want to have sex, I will tell him either directly or by undressing myself or him.

• But kissing does turn people on and make them want to have sex. So why would you get a guy all arouse to let him down?

• That's his problem. I'm not obligated to have sex with him if he gets aroused. And if he can't kiss without having sex, then he should look for someone else.

• he doesn't have to kiss her. she's not doing anything to him. he's engaging of his own volition.

• kissing isn't sex.you can not legally force sex under any circumstance. that's rape it isn't not taking no for an answer its rape. theyll go to hail and be ass raped 19 guys per minute.

you sound like you have vengence for not getting laid and get off on the thought of women getting raped. by the simple fact you are telling women not to kiss unless they want to be raped-possibly- instead of reminding guys its illegal sand theyll go to jail and get it in the ass.

kissin is kissing. it doesn't mean a relationship or sex its just kissing. plenty of people kiss without having sex. like all the people who wait to have sex. you think thy don't kiss.

KISSING=LEGAL.

RAPE-ILLEGAL.

no one owes anyone sex. just like no one owes anyone a kiss. you don't automatically get one because you did the other. its not a crackerjaxbox prize.

• The same reason I will hold hands with someone I don't want to kiss. They are different levels of intimacy. It's not about leading them on, it's about being in a certain place in the relationship. The same as if you are dating someone for awhile you might let them spend the night at your house but that doesn't mean you want them to call the moving truck the next day and move in.

• Ya, I think in part some of it is age, in high school kissing was kissing didn't mean I was going to lose my virginity to him, or even after losing it. In my twenties sometimes some just kisses you in the moment, I would rather kiss someone to see if there was any chemistry between us then go great I have kissed you, nothing there and now I have to have sex with you. Plus wouldn't it be strange strange if you went to kiss a girl, she pushed you away and said, well I haven't decided if I want to sleep with you yet, so try again later.

• Yes it happens, it can have different reasons. It can be to make you feel good (it´s nice to feel wanted), maybe she liked the guy and wanted to "test the waters" and decided that it was not for her, maybe she just wanted to have fun. I´m not saying that it is right, just that it exists.

Ask yourself why you did it (kiss a girl without you wanting it to go any further than that), that might just answer you question.

• Ill kiss them on the cheek or maybe just a peck on the lips nothing too mushy gushy

• i don't let boys kiss me if I don't want to have sex with them.

• i have never let a guy I don't like kiss me. I slip out of his hold trying to tip my chin and tell him I don't like kissing and not to take it personally (don't want to hurt his feelings)

• Not really

• Of course. A kiss is just a kiss. It does not guarantee I want to have relations with him just yet. But it is enough to let him know I am interested.

• Of course. Kissing and sex are different.

• If I don't want a physical relationship with that person, I won't be physical with them at all.

If I kiss someone, it means I do want to sleep with him eventually.

• Yes, and so do tons of guys.

I have a gay friend who makes out with women, for gosh sakes.

Frankly, your little "warning" that a woman deserves to be raped because guys can't control themselves when they're kissing is disturbing. You aren't hiding that you want to punish women for not giving you sex.

• sometimes... but not really nowadays... when I was a teen, yes.

• kissing doesn't mean leading on -__- guys' heads are just wrapped around sex. just because they kiss doesn't mean he should expect sex.

• Usually I don't kiss guys I'm not attracted to. But I have kissed someone I didn't want to go all the way with. Once, I had to cause I was at a club and I lost my other friends, and the only person I know left was him, and he's been trying to make a move all night so eventually I let him kissed me :/

• So if your friends wouldn't have left then would you've stayed? Eventually kissing usually turns people on and they want to go to the next level. That goes for male and female and besides you said he's the one who left. If things would've gone differently do you think you would've went all the way?

• was you attracted to him at all?

• nope

• No I don't. If I kiss them, I'm attracted to them and eventually want to have sex with them.

What Guys Said 0