What to talk about on the first date? Girls and Guys!

I'm 17 and have never been on a date and I don't think I will be anytime soon (unless a miracle happens and some guy takes an interest in me haha) but I want to be prepared for when it does happen! I do get a little shy around guys and I get nervous and always think "Oh my gosh what do I say?! I don't want him to think I'm boring!" Lol, I kind of worry a lot. Anyways, basically like the title says, what would be some good things to talk about on a first date? Any pointers or advice either? :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, first try to relax and start with small talk to break the ice. Ask open question (questions he can not answer with a simple yes or no) pay attention to what he says and show interest. Best case scenario you will find some common interests you will be able to talk about pretty fast. Also donĀ“t hesitate to tell him about something you are passionate about. And Smile! (I know this has nothing to do with conversation but it is so important in my opinion)

Topics you might avoid: past relationships, sad and depressing stories, self doubts etc..