Do you believe in excuses?

I don't know about you, but when you are dating someone and you say you don't have time, I believe that is an excuse. Anyone can balance a schedule just like we balance school and work. What do you think? What would be a good reason to stop or put dating someone on hold. Would you let that person go or come back for him or her when you achieved your goal or accomplished something?

What Guys Said 2

• It probably is but it's a lot nicer than saying "I've been seeing you way too often so I'd like to spend a lot more time with the guys for a little while" isn't it?

I probably wouldn't mind much because I'm not a very clingy person and I'm very independent. As long as we saw each other here and there I'd be cool with that.

• Exactly that is what I am saying. There is no excuses. You should be able to make time here and there. Once a month is suffice.

• People can find time and compromise if they really want to.

What Girls Said 0