What am I doing wrong?

The only reason I think that I'm doing something wrong is because I'm 19 years old and I still have not dated or kissed a guy. So what is it.

My looks: I'm 5'10 and about 160 and open to dating shorter or taller guys. Personally I don't think I'm ugly, I'm average . I dress really well and overall take care of the way I look.

My personality: I must admit I'm shy but if a guy starts talking to me I laugh and smile. I joke with them and talk about serious stuff. It's not awkward or anything like that.

I do tend to be serious when I'm alone so maybe guys are scared to approach me idk.

I'm very nice so I will never insult them or make them feel uncomfortable.

Truthfully I'm attracted to Asians or guys who are a 6 or 7 . Those are slim built and nice face. I don't think I'm too demanding.

So what is it?

Honestly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 19 years old, have never kissed a guy, and have just started my first official dating relationship 2 and a half weeks ago. You're not doing anything wrong. Some people just get into relationships later in life. Sometimes that's for the better. Everyone is different.

What Guys Said 3

• "The only reason I think that I'm doing something wrong is because I'm 19 years old and I still have not dated or kissed a guy. So what is it?"

Here's the real answer that you don't really want: You are not acting as your companions do who have had these experiences. If you were to do what they did on a consistent basis you would have the same things, but at the cost of "being yourself", whatever that entails.

The unfortunate truth is that mimicry works. It's just a question of how badly you want to risk being used for cheap and petty experiences.

• Ill be blunt just loose some weight. Might sound harsh but 160 is more than average. You should also try to do the asking out if no one is doing it to you.

• Just bad luck maybe.

What Girls Said 1

• helllo my long lost twin! I'm in the exact same situation! so I can't really help much, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone! but please keep the hopes up, I'm sure you will find soemone soon :-)