Is it possible to fall in love in second date?

I went out on a second date with a guy who I met two days ago. I'm 20 years old, just got out of a bad relationship, while he is 27 years old, new to my country. We had a great time together, knowing more about each other and he said that he enjoyed the day with me, however I'm unsure that did he really have a good time. We will be meeting a few days later, but I'm missing him now. He hasn't text me today. Hmmm is it possible that I might have fallen for this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• With my first love, I knew I loved him by our first date haha. But we had been friends for months before we started dating... it wasn't as if we just met.

You're just infatuated. It feels intense, but it's not as powerful nor as lasting as real love. Your feelings can grow, though, as your relationship does. Good luck with him! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Theoretically, yes.

What Girls Said 1

• Fall "in love" ... sure. It's just our brains way of trying to make us reproduce.

Love them, no way. It takes months to feel that way, if not longer.