In the last year, what experience in dating do you think you'll remember the longest?

Either good or bad, what memory are you going to carry with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going on spring break with the guy I was madly in love with ( he said he was in love with me, too) and sitting on the beach, watching the sunset. Talking for hours, and as the sun came up . . . he calls me Kate. The woman he's marrying. I'd dated him for three months and we had made plans for the future.

What Guys Said 1

• July 31, my 'friend' asked me out...in order to spank me! Hard to forget that! A real 'alpha' female, as it turned out!

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm within the last year? Probably falling for a guy who could never love me back.

It doesn't seem like too much in itself, but I had never been that attached to anyone before; no one had ever made me so happy. And since it was the first time, I was scared.

I held back a lot, and I've learned that it's just not worth it to stop myself from doing something I really want to do just because it's scary. The next time someone gets me like that, I'll give it a shot so I won't have any regrets.

I can't really get over him right now though, but that's another story :p. I still count it as a memory and experience.

• Falling in love twice. Once with a stupid dumbass. The other, well another dumbass. Great experiences though. I also turned 15 and it was a very important number for me.