Are they just words?

I met this guy by my job we've been meeting up everyday for lunch. We have deep conversations, it's really awesome. He texts me sweet things all day, we've only known each other two weeks. He says things like I want to take care of you, he can't wait to love me and be with me and all other kinds of things. We were supposed to hang today after work because we were both really busy. I texted him earlier, like an hour ago to see if we were still meeting up and I've gotten no response. Do you guys think I'm being played, or am I paranoid? I kind of feel as if they're rehearsed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't believe him. You've only been talking 2 weeks and he's already saying this sh*t to you? You're right to feel they're rehearsed, they are. He doesn't mean that he's just running game. You can't believe something like that because he hasn't had time to prove he's for real.

What Guys Said 1

• Girl, I think you are getting played, but you should get to know him better first before jumping into any conclusions and don't agree to everything

What Girls Said 1

• looks like you're being played love...he might be interested in you but he's definitely not going to cry if you call things off now. you're also being slightly paranoid about him not txting you, but only if he usually responds instantly. don't fall too hard cause you may end up getting hurt. he's definitely interested though. in you or sex.