Why is it that white men put down other white men for dating black women?

Like out beauty could never be good enough, I have heard of black men being irate over such relationships, but why white guy friends...

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 3 people I know who are white and are dating black women. Race has never been a bigger issue in America as it is now and it sucks. Slavery ended 150 years ago and "I Have A Dream" was 50 years ago. It's 2013 and the President of The United States (for now) is black. I mean everything is equal today! I don't understand why everyone has to feel bad for themselves about everything today, ESPECIALLY race! I don't know of any white men who put down any other white men for their interest in black women. I am beginning to think that it's all in your heads.

What Guys Said 4

• it's not a race issue it's a bigotry issue. some people are bigots, being one has ntohign to do with their skin color.

• I've never seen this done nor have I done it myself.

• It's fun for the whole family?

• I've never seen this happen before.

Maybe it is because he was dating a low class black woman who twerks, dropped out of high school and says "nigga" every sentence? Otherwise I haven't seen this in real life.

What Girls Said 4

• Because dating blacks is dating down.

Black women are below white, Hispanic and Asian women. Jungle fever is a bad thing to have.

White men have no problem indulging in their latin fever/yellow fever fetishes while putting other interracial relationships down.

But then again, everyone on here is oh so open minded about race (despite all of the race questions being asked lmao)

• pickledxtofu13 days agoAnd for many men, a dark woman is the bestReport

How much does skin lighten in the winter? - GirlsAskGuys.com

Read more at link

Why did you even lie in this answer lol

• Because its truly not accepted by sum people. I'm Mexican and from California but live in Indiana and every single Mexican Ik refuse to be a part of the African race. Me on the other hand I date black guys but I will say 100% white guys, Asian, and Mexicans treat their women better than black guys. You will c a white girl with a black guy more than you see a white guy with a blk chic. It's all f***ed up really. Racism is still here people are just very discrete about it ow.

• Well, I've heard of this obviously. This is where the whole not wanting to introduce her to your friends and family comes from. On top of being unattractive white men are f*ckin cowards.

• They do? Just another reason to hate white guys.