Is the typical 21 year old guy mature enough for a relationship?

I've been on a few dates with him. It's been fine, but when we're not together him and his friends seems to do weird/immature things. I know his friend is just looking to get laid, so I'm worried he might also be just looking to get laid, even though he's told me he wants something more serious. The last guy I dated was 24, and I can definitely see the age/attitude difference. Preferably, I'd rather date the 24 year old, but I feel like I can't be myself and always worried about coming off as immature.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna tell you something you don't know, men lie. Especially to get laid. Make this guy prove he means what he says or find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I do that though?

• By seeing if he is always trying to sex you up. If he's always got a boner always talking dirty trying to grope have sex with you, pretty good indicators..

What Guys Said 3

• well generally I would say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

Many 21 year olds are in relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • how do you want a guy to be mature? specific

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I started dating my current boyfriend when he was 21. He was definitely immature but wanted a serious relationship. I have had no issues with him cheating or anything, even though some of his immature friends are single. He has grown more mature with time.. I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, no. Find an older guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all comes to how you can tell peoples true intentions, if he proves himself or not.

0|0
    0|0