How long should you date before becoming exclusive?

I've been dating this guy I met on for 2 months. He's not seeing anyone else, as far as I know. He hasn't been on his match account in 3 weeks. When should we start talking about becoming boyfriend and girlfriend? Should I leave this up to him? We were hanging out last night and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, he asked you if it was your other boyfriend. he decided to skip asking you if you'd be his girl. in the future, if he's not the one and the next asks the same thing, say: so I'm your girl huh? that's news to me! as far as I know, there's never been a set time for becoming exclusive. that always depended on wether both of you didn't want the other to slip away. kind of like a guy asking a girl to marry him. if he's certain that she's not going anywhere, why buy the cow when the milk is free? yet another problem with casual sex.