Dear verizon customers, can a person block you from calling them, but not texting?

my smartass blocked me from calling because he's pissed and I have the iphone. I texted him but the text message went through. can verizon customers set up to restrict calling only? I have an iphone and the message went through

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because the phone said that it was received, doesn't mean he got it; especially if he blocked you.

Rather than sounding crazy, maybe you should move on? Don't be the crazy one that "won't be blocked", just keep it moving; before the courts (or worse) get it moving for you, and not in your favor.

• i have an iphone and imessage is different from regular messaging...but I am unblocked he was just stupid about something

What Guys Said 4

• Quit mashing the gas.

If he blocked you, it means he doesn't want to talk you. Respect that. Take the high road and move on.

• If you do not want the texts to get through, don't send them

• if he has his iphone jailbroken, he could have simply installed a blacklist app that blocks your calls and sms.

for more info, google: "How to block a number on an iPhone"

• he don't have an iphone I do

• if he has an android smartphone, it's even easier.

there is a wide variety of blacklist apps in the google play store.

• Don't know do u?

What Girls Said 0