Am I too young to date him?

I'm 19, he's 23 am I too young to date the guy I want to? I've known him for four years we're friends but recently he said he fancied me and I asked him if we could meet at a coffee shop and he said yes. I am interested in him too. Is it bad if I date him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, same maturity bracket.

What Guys Said 5

• You're over 18, thus it's 'not wrong'.

IDK about him but when I was 23, (last year Uni here) I looked at girls aged 22-23, not at teens in their first year in college. Yes, I'd drink a coffee with them eventually -if they insisted- but I'd draw the line at the coffee.

But , that's me. Other guys will bump & dump what's offered.

• The guy I'm talking about's dated a girl same age as me before, so yeah.

• That's only 4 years, go for it!

• your over 18 your fine

• 4 years is nothing.

• I say go for it. The only rule I know about in the dating world is that there are no hard-and-fast rules that work the same way for everybody. It all depends on what works for you and the person you're with.

What Girls Said 3

• it is not

• i was 15 when I married a 50 year old dud and we were married for 17 years dear age is irrelivant the question is DO YOU LOVE HIM

• Yeah. I think I do. :)

• It's not bad or illegal lol so go for it!