Do you think he likes me or not really interested?

I've been texting him everyday through out the day for 2-3 weeks now. Only met him once in person. He'll text me good morning etc. I feel like he doesn't ask to hang out very often though. I know he's not busy because he'll be out with his friends. I don't know if he's nervous or doesn't want to seem like he's bothering me? How can I bring up the fact that I want to see him more often / talk on the phone more often?

What Guys Said 1

• I think try by testing him.Invite him to hang out with you to a movies, lunch,dinner,ice cream, mall, the list goes on and on. If he makes up an excuse then you know he is not interested.If he makes free time to hang out then it shows he is interested.I think part of it could be because he is shy and maybe he doesn't know how to take things to the next step.Sometimes guys wait for girls to make the first move.

What Girls Said 0