Why isn't he replying to my messages?

Okay so I really like my guy friend, he's been away travelling for three months but is back home now. He came back three weeks ago, I sent him a text the day he got back but got no reply, so now I've sent another message asking if he wants to meet up seeing as I haven't seen him in a long time but again he hasn't replied. Is there something else I can do or say? because I would really like to see him. Do you think there might be a reason to why he's not replying to my messages?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what guys often do. It's usually a sign that he considers you a friend only. I do this to my friends all the time. We're chill and we don't feel the need to impress each other by replying quickly and so on.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been through similar things sometimes people are just busy , not interested , that sort of thing . its tough to know without knowing all the details here , I wouldn't keep texting him obsessively though if he's not replying

What Girls Said 2

• I went through something similar to this. But I just messaged him once and gave him a piece of my mind. If he loved you, he would've replied either straight away or after a couple of days. I'm sorry to tell you this, but after three weeks, this guy has moved on and has other priorities! Go out there and meet somebody else who will give you all the attention you want and love you with all their heart. Don't sit around waiting for this guy. You're better off! I wish you luck!

• Unless you asked talked to him in person.

Perhaps the guy lost his phone! Or had to switch is calling plans because he was on vacation or some sh*t like that. If a man isn't replying to your messages rarely, sporadically, or none at all sorry honey but you are not his top priority.