Smiley faces in text messages.

I have been talking to a girl over a week now and she will use smiley faces a lot. She will put about 2 to 3 smiley faces in her reply. Both within a sentence and at the end of her messages.

Do girls uses this amount of smiley faces to guys they like? Thanks.

Updates:
Thanks all for you response.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned not to over think things when they use smileys at the end. A few friends actually do this when messaging/texting me and there's no romantic interest between us. A lot of bubbly girls use tons of smileys as well as exclamation marks in their messages.

And to be honest, you shouldn't try to generate a person's interest in you through messaging as it could lead to misinterpretations especially since every girl is different.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Thanks for your advice.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm a really bubbly person in general so I always use a lot of smiley faces in my text messages. (And I think they're cute and make the texts more fun! :)) But, if I do like a guy I do tend to put more. I can't speak for all girls but for me at least, if I like a guy, yeah I will use lots of smileys. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it could either be that she likes you or she simple doesn't want to seem mean or boring

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you mean like this?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

0|0
    0|0
  • girls use smiley faces all the damn time but they'll use them more with guys they like. ;)

0|0
    0|0