Which should I text my girlfriend tomorrow?

I wanted to send a nice text to my girlfriend tomorrow since its her first day of grade 12.

I was thinking either I the morning when I wake up ( I'm in college my class starts at 8am) text her saying like "good luck on your first day of grade 12 :) <3" or something along those lines.

-------------------------- or --------------------------------

text her when her school lets out (I know this cause I went there) and just text her asking how her first day went.

maybe if any girls have an even better idea for a sweater text they can suggest it!

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • A whole other text idea
If I do both tho doesn't that seem needy?
Did the morning one not sure If I'm going to do the one later in the day. If she wants to talk later Ill leave that up to her
she texted me later on in the day and told me she missed me a lot and we've been talking all night so Id say it was a good move, thanks for most of your feedback :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not do both? Both is good. Girls like both. :p

• Two texts a day is not needy. 50 texts a day is needy. Two is good.

• so just text her twice that's it? unless she texts more then obviously right?

• Yeah, I mean, unless you have something else you want to say to her during the day. We girls like texts from our men. I'd talk to my guy all day but ya know...life and stuff lol

What Girls Said 13

• txt her in the morning so she knows she's the first thing you thought of in the morning! You're such a sweet boyfriend :P

• Both!:) it's great to know you're thinking about her and that you care! Compliment her, call her beautiful or a cute nickname you have:)

• I would vote for both too!

Wish her a great day in the morning (letting her know that you are thinking about her) and ask if everything went well in the evening (showing that you care how her day went)!

• Good morning baby! Good luck on your first day as a senior! :)... There you go

• The first option sounds like the best choice.

• Try both.

• I don't see why you are over thinking this.I'm sure she would appreciate the gesture either way.

• Just text whatever.

• don't over think it. you can text her both...keep it natural...you two are a couple..no need to be guessing...

• Option 1

• I'd probably go with both. Let's her know you care about her.

• It only seems needy if you talk to her multiple times throughout the day. A quick "good luck" isn't really anything. And, asking how her day was is just polite.

• its not a bummer, I love talking to her! especially since I'm so far away. Its nice to know what she's up to

• Oh! lol Then definitely let her know, through texts, phone calls, packages in the mail. She's probably the kind of girl who's into those kind of things.

• I would say the one in the morning is better

• I love waking up to a sweet text from my boyfriend so send it while she's asleep. Shows that you were thinking about her even when y'all weren't talking.

What Guys Said 5

• Being needy is expecting anything back.

• lol, I kinda found it funny... in the sad way. "Hey guys, is it OK to text my GIRLFRIEND twice in an important day in her life?" I mean...does this girl know that she's his gf?

• I just don't want to come off as needy, I'm not a super emotionally secure person.

• depends on your style. I write, rather long messages to people on their birthday's and other important days. With encouragement etc.

not just my girlfriend. But that's cause I'm loud and takl a lot and it's not out of character for me to do that. If it is for you.

then I'd say both. If you only do one, the morning one is better

• A seems more affectionate.

B shows you actually care.

Either are good ideas. No idea why you'd be worried to do both...

• you seem too needy in general obsessing about this. and I only say that because its bad for your relationship and if you don't get it in check things will go south

• Im very insecure, my last girlfriend kinda ruined me a bit emotionally. I grew up with a lot of emotional sh*t going on so in turn its bled into my teenage years. I know its not good for my relationship :/ The starts of relationships are stressful and usually has some sort of confusion and insecurity no matter who you are, so add emotional problems on top of that and its 100x worse. I also have ADHD which makes my brain race and over think and stress myself out. I didn't ask for any of it

• it is with me, I've ben told by councillors and therapists that my ADHD is a huge part of why my mind races and heightens insecurities. Your mind controls you yes, but how do you learn things? from experiences, I get what you're coming from yea but its like when people say "its not awkward unless you make it awkward" sometimes(most of the time )thats not true, things can just be awkward and you can't help it. My past relationship is affecting me, its hard to go against what youve learned from past

• well I hate to break it to you but that's only their OPINION. Counsellors, therapists and psychologists base their opinions on a lot of pseudoscience (psychology) which is not fact but just opinion. It is not with you , and they were trying to make you feel better by letting you blame your adhd on your negative thoughts. I'm sorry but EVERY human being feels similar things and you are 100% in control of what you tell yourself and your actions.

• "Good luck on your first day of grade 12. You'll need it. :) ~~"