What can you wear on a date that looks sexy not scanky?

I have a date having up soon (im 17 btw). What can I wear that will impress him in the right way?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear something form-fitting that doesn't show too much skin. link

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I suggest not showing too much. I'd keep shoulders, belly and thighs covered. This way you can make sure first, that he's not after you for your physical features.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think something like this would be good. link

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• depends what kind of date you're going on

restaurant: a nice dress and heels, not low cut or short but form fitting and classy

movies: summer/ skater dress and cute sandals or shorts and a dressy shirt and cardigan with bangles and a necklace

never wear booty shorts (those things need to be burned), low cut shirts, dresses with bits cut out at the hips like some club skank or belly tops on a date, it won't make a good impression

2|0
    0|0
  • just like what others said form-fitting (not too tight) and does not show too much skin but I think since you're young you can experiment on colorful dress with matching accessories! ^-^ link the color of this one is too striking though so be careful in choosing the color but I like how the dress and accessories compliment each other. it's cute and so chic! it's not also form fitting so choose something like on TedStar's link.

0|0
    0|0
  • a dress with a cardigan is nice, waht skyrimaddict said seems perfect to me

0|0
    0|0
  • just don't wear anything tight

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a tee

0|0
    0|0