Help suggestions for me please!

Hey hi, recently I started hanging out with this guy who I met online. He is really good looking and very recpectful towards me too. We have been to 3 dates together, and I start to miss him everyday. I can't confess to him cause I'm quite sure that he will definitely lose interest after that. Unfortunately, we haven't decide the next meet up because his schedule and I really want to spend time with him. How should I approach showing that I'm not clingy?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're at that critical point where a new guy is starting to overwhelm you. You had better take a step back and focus back on your own life & other pleasures that don't include him. Infatuation is like alcohol, it's intoxicating & addictive. Please avoid what I termed the "New Relationship Void". Instead of craving to spend time with him, call up one of your gal pals and do something fun with them. Or go do something you enjoy by yourself. Keep whole.

• Thankyou for your advice. I have tried that, meeting up my girl friends to keep me distracted, but I just can't help but think of him. Fortunately I'm working which keeps me occupied half a day, however it can get alittle difficult waiting for his texts. I thought I was good at controlling my emotions away from him, because he might just want to have fun.

• Waiting by the phone longing for texts or calls... yes, I know the feeling very well. It is unhealthy. You cannot put so much importance on another person. Get back to yourself. Go for a walk in nature. If you're inclined to try, start meditating. I've found that once I did, it was easier for me to take control of my thoughts and focus on something else. I wasn't a victim of my mind anymore. There was a time I had no control and I felt helpless to my feelings for a guy.

• Thankyou so much, I will definitely remember and use the skills. Thankyou! :)