Do better looking people get away with more when it comes to dating?

ddo you think it is true that the better looking you are the more you can get away with? for example a beautiful woman can be more crazy and guys will put up with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, better looking people can and do get away with more when it comes to dating. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but certain features are generally said to be attractive. Good looking people are more likely to be approached and given multiple chances for messing. Good looks are good, but without a good personality they will reach a limit. You could be tall, but it doesn't mean you would be a good baller. Same with looks. On paper dating should be easier, but it is not always the case.

What Guys Said 9

• probably true. I imagine guys will deal with more if a girl is especially attractive. but I imagine even very attractive people can go to far so a guy won't deal with it.

• of course good looking guys and girls will get away with things other people wouldn't , a lot of guys are willing to put up with things they normally wouldn't if girl better looking than average . I've definity put up with some stuff I wouldn't like to have dealt with cause I liked the girl and though she was hot .

maybe girls too put up with things good looking guys do I don't know

• Absolutely.

Hell, I had a friend who tried to get with a girl for 5 months, he did EVERYTHING for her. Wasted gallons of gas to drive her wherever she wanted at her beck and call, held her bags for her while shopping, etc. He didn't even get so much as a kiss from her. What a moron.

They may not have been dating, but that goes to show you, superficiality allows beautiful monsters in this world to thrive.

• I think so.

• Nope. It doesn't matter how attractive a girl is to me. If she is crazy and does a lot of crazy things there is only so much I can take. I have an ex girlfriend as an example you can ask me about that had MPD.There's only so much I would put up with.

• yeah good-looking people will always have an easier advantage

• Yeah they can, but not with me. I don't care how attractive a woman is, If she does me wrong I'm through with her.

• Yeah obviously. That's why so many girls put up with jerks when they're good looking

• Of course they do. They are less likely to be lonely and their appearance is an advantage in regards to attracting successful prospects..

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I've had guys tell me before: "You're lucky your hot cause I'd never have put up with this if you weren't" I know that sounds awful, but its fact.

• Nope :) Because after like five minutes you get over the fact that they have nice boobs or soft hair or whatever and realize that they're either someone you like or someone you don't like. Except if the other person is only after sex with someone they find attractive, then of course they do get away with mostly everything.

• Yeah I think so. It's like Barney's hot/crazy scale on How I Met Your Mother.

• Hot girls get always get away everything lol

• Oh no don't be fooled, there are advantages, but do not get away with everything and at times there many people will judge you before even knowing you specially if your confident yet shy. They assume your stuck up so its really hard to find real and good friends.

• Yes, obviously.