How was your first kiss?

How was it? when, where? Just curious, and want to hear some stories. Boredom!

Most Helpful Guy

• Still haven't had it yet, at 24. I figure that if I've waited this long, I might as well wait even longer and save it for somone special, like a woman that I love enough to propose to. I want it to be as special as possible.

What Guys Said 4

• It was nice, was dark outside, saw some stars in the sky, was on a balcony. Was about, 9 years ago.

• Last year, I was dreaming, a girl kissed me and I orgasmed, and I felt every portion in my brain light up. I woke up and realized that I had slept twenty hours.

At 24 it's the only kiss I'd ever had

• My grandma and I did it in the 1st grade and I was grossed out because it was too sloppy. She of course had no teeth.

• It was soft and nice. The girl who gave it to me was practically throwing herself at me, and my attitude before the kiss was like "Whatever". She kept trying, and eventually got to a point where she was almost begging for me to let her kiss me or for me to kiss her back. Funny how feigning disinterest got her so interested. It's been part of how I treat girls ever since, and I haven't had a lot of trouble with women. Funny that. Give a girl almost no interest, and decline her advances, and she throws herself at you. And girls say they want a nice guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I was 18, so 9 years ago.

It was a dare, so everyone was watching. It was really embarrassing and I didn't know how to get out of it at the time, and the kiss itself was awful, haha!

Now, the first REAL kiss I had was amazing, age 24. Romantic and sweet, not too wet and not too dry, just enough tongue and lip. It was great :-)

• Mine was in '09. I was at my current boyfriend's cottage and we were talking on the guest bed while my then 7 year old siblings played with pool noodles on the floor. And then he just kind of leaned in and kissed me. And I about had a heart attack. It was okay. I had no idea what I was doing and I was his second kiss so he wasn't that experienced either. It was okay but it was wet and sloppy and to be honest it made me sick a little to think that I was essentially swallowing his spit. Ewwww!

But it's all better now :)