Guys: would you care if the girl you are dating doesn't curse?

Guys: would you care if the girl you are dating doesn't curse?And do you notice if girls do or don't curse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do what you are most comfortable with and it will attract the right kind of guy for you. You should not have to change something like that for any guy if you do not feel comfortable with it. Be who you want to be, feel proud about it and if some guys see you as a prude because of it, than why would you want to be dating those ones? Seek a guy who wants a good and respectable lady. Those will be the right kind of guys for you.

I went through the same questions in the past. Now that I'm 21, I occasionally use the sh*t word in sentences where it sounds less dirty. For example "Your full of sh*t" in a joking manner, or at times instead of using the word butt I will say a**. This way, people will take me a bit more seriously and see me as more mature, but at the same time I am only using light swear words, yet using them in a more proper way rather than saying things like " sh*t! I hate when this happens!" I do avoid the f word and other hard swears because it does not flatter my personality and the guys I seek to attract respect this type of polite behavior from a girl.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't mind if she doesn't curse, but I'd be a little weirded out if she never curse or holds herslef back. Swearing can be very therapeutic and a good stress reliver. There is a time and place for cursing. So as long a she doen't have a mouth like a sailor I'm good happy. Like aMuse said if she has a big problem when others swear that can be a turnoff

• It's fine, so long as she's not offend when I do. I don't need a lecture when I curse. That sort of nagging would get old real quick...

• Id prefer girls who don't curse and I would notice if she curses a lot. But its not a deal breaker lol

• I don't efin care if she efin curses or not. As long as she is true to who she is and not trying to pretend to be what she isnt.

• I notice it, doesn't bother me. I'd be self conscious cause she'd get annoyed when I do.

• It would probably be a plus.

• I don't like it when a girl curses. Sometimes cursing might be needed in order to be taken seriously by someone, but she shouldn't have a mouth like a sailor. Unless she was the type of person that got on to me on the odd occasion when I swear, I would prefer a girl that doesn't swear. I likely wouldn't notice she doesn't swear. I would only notice if she was swearing.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I never curse and guys seem to think it's the funniest thing. I say things like "oh golly gosh" and "what the fudge" and "oh dirt." :P

• i hope not, because I barely/never curse. I worry about it sometimes too, some like to think that not cussing makes you a prude :/

• I don't think they would