What do you think the pro's and con's do dating are?

in a brief summary explain what you think the positives and negatives to dating and relationships are.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros

that steady puss

if you like her marriage or kids down road

Cons

cant get that strange

unnecessary stress

jealousy

pointless fights

etc

Personally I don't think it's worth it (yet) but when I get older of course I want a companion so id say in like 3-4 years itll be time

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 2

• pros of dating:

gaining expirence interacting with the opposite sex, sex, leads to relationships, leads to friendships with people who have money and connects

cons of dating:

one can lead someone on, or take advantage of another due to immaturity and undeveloped communication skills, busting a nut inside of a girl you hardly know leading to baby mama/daddy drama.

pros or relationships:

love, companionship, fantastic sex, pleasantness, working together to progress in the world and to become better stronger people, marriage, children

cons of relationships:

wasting your time with someone who is confused about what s(he) wants

unhealthy relationships that include insecurities/low self esteem, jealousy, immaturity, manipulation, desperation, cheating, lieing, fighting, crying, murder,

Alot of people don't think about what they want to get out of their relationship and where they see themselves in the future, which leads to people that have no bussiness being in a relationship trying to be in one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's light and fun, nothing serious yet so you have nothing to worry about just enjoy the fun times you have together and getting to know each other. The cons would be if one person really starts to lime the other but the feeling is not mutual.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Pro: companionship, thoughts of marriage, loving.

Con: time away from things you enjoyed doing, drama, disputes with the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: Companion, loving, happy.

Cons: Conformity, time away from regular activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros:

Companionship

Sex

Cons:

Drama

Jealousy

Could be killed

0|2
    1|0