I wanted to know how he felt

I text this guy I like that this guy at a coffee shop hit on me in the weirdest way possible! I was shocke when it happened but also wanted to tell him to gage whether or not he'd be jealous. First he teased me by asking of I was wearing something weird. Nope, he was definitely staring though. Maybe I shouldn't wear a tank top! I don't know why he said what he did, I didn say anything! "well I wasn't there so I don't know." he stopped texting after that.

He and I have been texting back and forth for months. Does this suggest that he's jealous? I initially text him because I tex him about everything, while we were talking I wanted to see if it would bother him.

What Guys Said 1

• " but also wanted to tell him to gage whether or not he'd be jealous I wanted to know how he felt" That makes literally no sense with where you placed it.

Jealous of what ffs?

It sounds like he was being flirty and weird and you didn't like it. So what?

What Girls Said 0