Am I being played by him?

So this guy and I hit it off about a week and a half ago. On Tuesday, I slept at his place (no sex) and I slept there on Wednesday and Thursday as well (still no sex). On Friday he did his own thing with his friends and I worked late, but we both agreed that it was so weird not sleeping next to one another. So today (Saturday) I texted him when I woke up around 9 and he texted right back and said come over and I spent the whole day there until 5 pm when he said he was going to dinner with his dad. He asked if I wanted to catch a movie or grab a drink or something later and I said of course. Well the night goes on and I finally hear from him around 9:00 and he said sorry still with my dad and I said of course that's fine and not to worry about it. He then said that he definitely wants me to sleepover and that he isn't going to be much longer. So around 11 I text again that I'm tired and he apologizes and says that he hasn't seen his dad in a while. Well it's now one am and I still haven't heard from him and it obviously just sucks. Is he playing me? Or am I just being a typical girl and over thinking everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• "we both agreed that it was so weird not sleeping next to one another."

Yeah and who brought it up? It seems more weird to be sleeping together if you don't really acknowledge a relationship here.

Is he out with his dad, you don't know.

So then the next thing which covers both outcomes is to just say hey I'm going to bed I'll see you tomorrow. If he freaks out say don't worry about it. Hanging on to a guy like a trained dog seems a little ridiculous either way. Go to bed and deal with it tomorrow.

What Guys Said 2

• lol how is that he's playing you? Unless you have proof that he isn't with his dad and out with some girls.

If anything it sounds like he really enjoys spending time with you.

• it could be over thinking. put yourself in his place. mayb he getting & spending time with his dad which he hasn't done in a long tym. after all family is the 1st priority.If he busy you could call it shotgun for a sleepover on another day

What Girls Said 1

• playing.