What is your greatest accomplishment(s) to date?

For me it is finishing high school despite all odds and applying to college.

And not getting pregnant at an early age thank god!

Most Helpful Guy

• Losing over 60lbs like 4 years ago. I did this in like 2-3 months so it was even more impressive. I was overzealous and incredibly unhealthy as I was doing it so I wouldn't advice anybody to do that as fast as I did. I was completely malnourished and I had to eventually stop because I could barely get out of bed in the morning. Bruises mysteriously appeared on my legs as well for whatever reason.

Still I'm proud of the accomplishment even if it was fanatical haha

What Guys Said 5

• Surviving this thing called life long enough to make my 57th birthday. Wimps not allowed in the old age club. :)

• My parents say that it's graduating from high school. I said that almost everyone finishes high school. But they disagree. So, I guess finishing high school is my greatest accomplishment.

• I don't know. Nothing satisfies me.

• Winning my first under 18 bodybuilding completion against 24 other guys. It was a magic moment.

• I guess finishing High School, grade wise it was easy because I'm intelligent, but I did have to put up with a lot of bullying from guys and rejection from girls. I haven't really done anything else with my life since then, so I guess that's my greatest accomplishment for now.

I do hope to one day become a published novelist though, that would be my greatest accomplishment if it happens.

What Girls Said 8

• Same as you! Being able to get into uni was such a awesome moment for me. In my country it's not very easy (high standards) and we don't have like, community colleges. I didn't do that well as I'd have hoped but at least I'm here and more or less following my dream.

• First off, congrats on finishing high school! :)

For me, it would have to be the fact that I wake up and get out of bed, even when my depression is really bad. It doesn't seem like a big accomplish meant, but for me, it's the biggest one I've ever made.

• Thanks and hey it is a start.

• Yup. It's always the accomplishments that seem to be so easy to other people that seem to be the most important ones for us to do.

• translating a movie. winning lots of national and state academic awards. finding a a nice job that suits me.

• Passing my exams, my touch typing skills

• Losing weight

• My biggest accomplishment to date is allowing myself to be ME.Allowing myself to be as free as I want to be.

• Not ending up pregnant at 16 like my mum did,and seemingly like some other wratched girls did on that MTV show...

• finishing college fast with honors and going to a prestigious graduate school program at a young age, honestly I am not that proud of it though