Boyfriends on a road trip for two weeks, how often should I expect a text or a call?

My boyfriends on a road trip with his friends and we have different views on how often we should be communicating. How often would you expect a text or call from someone I'm that situation? How often would you text or call your significant other if you we're on a road trip?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a few times to occasionally talk and say a few I love you's. But in my situation it would mostly be her texting me when she misses me and wants to talk. I however out of the whole two weeks I would text her at least a whole week on different days.

What Guys Said 4

• If I was serious about her, I would want to talk to her daily, that way I wouldn't miss her while I was away, simple as that,x

• Only two weeks? No need to communicate at all. I'd tell them to have fun and we'll talk when they get back.

• Oh it depends how things go, if it's boring and plenty of downtime on our own now and then. If it's more just hanging out the entire time, not so much.

• I would contact at least once a day, plus whenever something eventful happenens .

What Girls Said 0