Ladies would you date this type of guy?

If you see a guy who is a computer geek (works in IT for his job) but is 6 ft tall, athletic, and got a decent amount of muscle (toned, not steroid type) is he worth dating?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Every good guy is worth dating. I don't see how a career in IT could hold someone back from a job. So what if someone is seen as a geek, there should be different types of people in the world, with different interests and lifestyles. So my answer is, yeah, I don't see why he shouldn't be worth dating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the thing is that geeks have a bad reputation for sitting on the computer 24/7 in isolation so they have to worry about prejudgment.

• Oh, OK, I haven't even thought about that aspect so I guess not everybody thinks of geeks that way.

What Girls Said 6

• Why not? I think if the guy is also nice and can treat a girl right, then he is worth dating. I don't know why being a computer nerd would be a turn off. I really like guys who are interested in computers. I've dated one before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not you have 3 things going for you already. Tall ,athletic and you have a job you say IT so smart to. I don't see anything wrong here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, tall and athletic guy, can't get any betta than that! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Short guys suffer... >:]

• no, I would say those with bad personalitites suffer :) I'm only 5'5 so as long as the guy is bit taller I'm good. It would be uncomfortable having a guy that shorter to be honest. But I do find extra tall guy very attractive :)

• I don't see why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• He has a job so he's already has a better chance than unemployed bums who play video games 24/7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you ashamed of working in IT or something? I think at this point, that stereotype of IT professionals being nerdy is a thing of the long-ago past.

0|0
    0|0
    • No just wondering why some women still think that way

• The only ones I really see thinking like that on a consistent basis are airheads. And I don't know about you, but I don't really worry about what they're doing or thinking lol