Ever tried dating a med student?

What were the good points and the bad points of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• good-they are smart, hard working, good to ask medical advice

bad-always will be busy, too scientific minded for me, it takes FOREVER to become a doctor

(i'm a law student, so I find very scientific people and I often do not connect. as a law student I am a thinker. scientific people are more mathematical and black and white about things. we often do not connect mentally.)

What Guys Said 1

• Good points:

they will make a lot of money when they're done

Bad points:

they are smarter then me

What Girls Said 3

• Good points: I'm into that kind of stuff as well, so we have the same interests and I'll have someone to discuss that stuff about. And they're smart, and if I feel there's something wrong with my body, I can ask them first before going to a "real" doctor =)

Bad points: they're always studying, so less time for you. And depending on their personalities, some doctors can turn out to be arrogant, or have no empathy after a long time in the job.

• I wouldn't mind dating one but I'm more into hot lawyers lol I nearly wrote layers

• Most of them drop out anyways so forget about the money lol