What to text a girl you haven't talked to in a year?

We were never "super close" but were pretty good friends. There was always a kind of tension between us though, because we never once dated. But, we both got into relationships and stopped talking. It's been a year since I have talked to her, but I saw her name in my phone recently and got the urge to talk to her. What should I say after such a long time? Should I even text her?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should text her. You had this friendship before, so no reason why you shouldn't. Just send a simple message saying "Hey! I know we haven't spoken in a while, but I just wanted to see how it's going. Hope all is well. Take it easy!" Just keep it simple and short. Good luck! :)

• Yes text her! She will go crazy although never really admit it. Girls love when guys think about them so just be super casual like "Hey we haven't talked in awhile but I was thinkin about you today and hope you're doing well." This will make her smile but not seem too overbearing you know?

What Guys Said 0