If a girl does not text you back?

I text this girl a month ago. Were texting and I sent her a message and she never answered. This isn't the first time she has done this, what does this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she'll keep you around to fill her ego, or have a flirtation going but she's otherwise not interested at all. Especially since she's done it twice. I know because I've done this. If you really like her and don't want to give up (which you def. should because plenty of fish) This is almost a no fail plan: text her that you "just broke up with this girl, and I think you might know her...her name is ______ and she models in (nearest big city) for the summers but for the rest of the year she's ( some major job that you super duper respect) I think you know her through ______... I really need your advice because she was moving too fast and I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship but I don't want to loose her either"

I'm serious. Don't ask me how this works because the explanation is too long. AND to each his own situation by the way, get creative. You may want to take a route that is more compatible with your lifestyle etc. ie. There's this really shy dude (with almost 0 game) whom I know that could NOT get over some girl he dated for an hour but she was totally blew him off. I decided to help him out. I called her and posed as his new stripper girlfriend and I totally bitched her out for having recently called him and told her to stay the hell away from him because he's mine now. The chick participated in a long argument with me where I could already feel her drive for this guy raising knowing that some sexy, diva that's making $ is all about this dude. He's pretty much the last guy you'd ever guess would land that type of girl which added to her fascination. I'm not lying, this girl had not responded to him in a year and she came into his WORK demanding who the girl was then hinted that she's suddenly now interested in him. Try it and let me know if it works :) I love doing stuff like this so let me know if you need help inventing your supergirl. Good luck

What Girls Said 3

• It all sounds a bit unclear to be honest. There's two ways of looking at it really. 1. She is ignoring you and is clearly avoiding you or 2. It was just a mistake and actually by saying you're going to drop by her school might have freaked her out abit. Just be careful, because if you've never met her before someone saying 'ill be by your school lets meet' I'd feel a bit threatened to be honest, maybe just chill out a little bit. If you have met her before and she's just acting out then I'd move on, there's no point going after someone who doesn't want to see you. Sometimes by you not talking to her she'll realize what she's lost. Good luck, I hope it works out

• she isn't interested... when I like a guy I am usually obsessively checking my phone to see if he contacted me lol

• that she doesn't like you

What Guys Said 1