Guys, why do you text first then not reply?

Question says it all. Why do you do this? Like when I know the guy is interested but then doesn't reply?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I do that, it's because I feel like I did enough to initiate and I'm usually disappointed by the response. I was really excited to text with her and if it's a generic response that doesn't make me think she's interested I'll back off or just forget about her.

• What if she texted back something long with much interest?

• If I don't respond back to that right away, I am probably taking it in and thinking of what to write so I don't sound stupid. I might need a break to clear my mind. Another possibility is that I am not with my phone. When I'm waiting in line for coffee or something I'll send a text and then put it in my pocket and forget about it until I take it back out.

What Guys Said 3

• because it drive women crazy and getting into females heads is a way too make the girl chase you. answer mine please

• Ugh I hate it!.. will do :)

• and that's the point of it. Getting into a womans mind even on a negative note is a way to advance in the subconcious part of your mind.

• Text is just not that important to guys. If it was important you'd have made a phone call.

• because it drives you crazy.

• He just makes me mad! So yes I guess you are right! Should I do that back to him?

• I never thought about that but yeah go for it.

then again you never know maybe was busy or something.

• True, but I will let him have a taste of his own medicine next time.

What Girls Said 1

• either they are busy, they want to know you will answer, they want to make you crazy.